4 Health Benefits of Dry Skin Brushing

 http://rawforbeauty.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/954822_392174324224578_648446340_n.jpg

'Ages ago, when I first stumbled upon the notion of dry skin brushing as a form of preventative healing therapy, I must admit I was heavily burdened with a profound sense of skepticism.

I really began to doubt how the simple act of dry brushing our skin could actually help undo most of the damage caused by our modern lifestyles. More importantly, it almost seemed too good to be true.

I could not be farther from the truth.

However, as I continued developing the key foundations of a healthy holistic lifestyle, it kept popping up in my research.

I began recommending it as a simple (and very affordable) method of detox and immune system booster.'

Read more...