Mother of Eight Says 'NOT Vaccinating My Kids Was The Best Decision I Ever Made'

 http://liveto110.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/110_vaccinations_21.jpg

 Photo Credit: http://liveto110.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/110_vaccinations_21.jpg

'A mother of eight, Tasha David explains why she is against vaccination stating that six of her vaccinated children suffer from a range of health problems. Three have Autism, one has ADHD and one has a language disorder. She refused to vaccinate her two youngest and says they’re the only ones without chronic health problems.

 When I first became a Mum, I never questioned getting my children vaccinated. It was just what you did when you have children - you do what your doctor tells you, because they know best.


My husband and I had never been told that there could be any adverse reactions, only a bit of redness and swelling at the injection site. So as each of our six eldest children got progressively sicker after each vaccination, we never made that connection.'

 Read more...